Do your tax issues seem insurmountable? Are your IRS problems making it difficult to get on with your day-to-day life? If so, it’s time to contact Tax Line Resolution, Inc. for comprehensive tax assistance. With more than 40 years of combined experience serving individual and business clients, we’re your source for effective, reliable tax settlement solutions and sweeping tax relief in the Chicago region. Whether you’re an individual struggling to manage an outstanding tax debt, a small business owner on the receiving end of a collection notice, or a CEO under fire from a brewing storm of penalties and fines, our seasoned professionals can help you clinch the right tax resolution strategy for your plight. If you’re serious about putting an end to the stress of your tax problems for good, call us for a free consu3ltation! With Tax Line Resolution, you don’t have to choose between the different types of qualified tax resolution specialists: We provide all the skilled training and representation you could ask for under one convenient roof! In fact, our dream team of tax consultants includes licensed tax attorneys, CPAs, and enrolled agents, giving you a wealth of federal and state expertise for tax issues large or small. From in-depth legal and procedural knowledge to stringent ethical and professional standards, you can rest assured that we have what it takes to bring you thorough and effective tax help, no matter how far along your tax problems have progressed. Some of the various IRS tax resolution services we offer Include:
- Appealing a Government Action:When you owe taxes, the state or federal may impose liens or levies on your property, including real estate, automobiles, and even your bank accounts. Both liens and levies are serious tax issues that require immediate action in order to protect your assets. If you’re facing government action due to an outstanding tax debt, don’t hesitate to call the tax relief specialists at Tax Line Resolution. Our tax consultants are experienced in negotiating a variety of tax settlements with the IRS, and we can help you find a solution that will fulfill the requirements of the tax authorities while meeting your financial needs and protecting your property.
- Offers in Compromise: If the amount you owe in taxes surpasses your ability to pay,may qualify to file an offer in compromise. This type of tax settlement allows you to propose an alternate sum of payment that reflects your financial circumstances. If the tax authorities accept your offer, it can result in a significant reduction of your overall tax debt. While this method of tax resolution may seem like the solution to all your tax problems, we strongly caution you against taking on the IRS by yourself. It can be extremely difficult to obtain approval for this type of tax debt relief without the proper knowledge and experience managing tax issues. Let the professionals at Tax Line Resolution put our expertise to work for you. Our team will thoroughly review your case to determine whether you may be eligible for filing an offer in compromise. If you are, we’ll assist you in compiling all of the necessary financial records and presenting the strongest possible case to the
- Penalty Abatement: Abatement: In order to encourage compliance with tax filing anddeadlines, the IRS charges both interest and considerable penalties on back taxes. Tax penalties can add up to 50% of the total tax debt owed! Fortunately, the IRS understands that some people do have legitimate reasons for missing the filing and payment deadlines. Contact Tax Line Resolution, and our tax consultants will determine whether you meet the required criteria for penalty abatement. If you’re eligible, we’ll help you gather the supporting evidence necessary to prove reasonable cause for not paying your tax debt and provide the IRS assistance you need to negotiate an alternative tax settlement.
- Innocent Spouse Relief Claims:Many couples file joint tax returns in order to saveand maximize any refunds. When you file jointly, however, it means that tax officials can hold both spouses equally liable for any tax debt owed. If you’re facing tax issues because you’re now divorced, or due to a spouse’s financial activities that you were unaware of, the team at Tax Line Resolution can help you find the tax debt relief you need. Contact us by phone or e-mail to schedule a free consultation, and our tax consultants will review the details of your case to determine a strategy for IRS tax resolution that best suits your needs.
- Stop Wage Garnishment: When you owe back taxes, the governmentautomatically deduct a sum from your wages in order to collect the debt. For individuals who are already struggling financially, wage garnishment can actually compound tax issues. If you’re facing wage garnishment, contact the pros at Tax Line Resolution. Our knowledgeable tax consultants are well versed in handling tax problems on both the state and federal levels, and we can provide the IRS assistance you need for comprehensive tax debt relief.
- Installment Agreements:If you can’t afford to pay your tax debt in full, and don’tfor other types of tax settlement, you may benefit from negotiating an installment agreement. Tax Line Resolution can help you devise a tax settlement that will satisfy the requirements of the tax authorities without causing you undue financial hardship.
The sooner you contact Tax Line Resolution, the sooner we can set the wheels of justice in motion to satisfy your tax obligations and strike a tax resolution deal that works for both sides. We can represent you regarding federal and state tax problems of all sizes, from tax settlement negotiations and penalty abatement to innocent spouse relief and IRS payroll issues. So don’t wait for your tax troubles to worsen and become harder to fix. Whether you’re seeking relief from liens and levies or you need tax help to draft an offer in compromise, we’re the team to call for full-service tax relief in the Chicago area. Contact us by phone or e-mail to learn more about any of our tax resolution services, or to schedule an appointment for a free phone consultation. Talking to our knowledgeable tax consultants is a great place to start!